What else should you know about me?
Though I've decided on some directions for my professional life, there are a whole lot of other things I spend my time on.
In no particular order, I'm a...
- trumpet player (but don't worry, I only retain the signature trumpet arrogance while the trumpet is actually in my hand.
- computer enthusiast (until they confound me, whereupon I curse them into oblivion)
- creator of HTML6
- commuter/utility bicyclist (but not for exercise, strangely)
- blogger (or used to be)
- grammar elitist (misuse the word "literally" and I will end you)
- proud master of two adorable felines (though there's a theory going around that they're the masters)
- amateur photographer (amateur is pretty generous)
- Linux user (I "root" for the little guy)
- evangelical Christian (so I hope this isn't weird, but can I wash your feet? No? Alright)
- wannabe synthpop artist
- random participant in athletic challenges (because sometimes I actually exercise)
- fan of saturated fats (fat doesn't make you fat—who'd have thought?)